Brooklyn Estate Planning Attorney
- What can I do to help protect my assets from the government?
- How can I help save myself from nursing home bills?
- What can I do to help spare loved ones from the difficulties of Probate?
Brooklyn Estate Planning Wills and Probate attorney will answer all of these questions on your first consultation and will help you plan for your future and security of your loved ones.
As an Estate Planning lawyer with over 19 years of Estate Planning experience, attorney Inna Fershteyn will help you put together comprehensive estate plan that will include the following:
Depending on your circumstances, including your types of assets and the needs of your family, your estate plan may include a variety of essential documents. As a skilled estate planning lawyer in Brooklyn, I assist clients in drafting a wide range of estate planning documents:
- Revocable or Irrevocable Family Trust - comprehensive legal document which will allow you to pass your estate outside of probate to your loved ones.
- Will — Expression of your last will and testament about how you would like to have your estate distributed upon your death. To learn more, please see my articles page and read an article Difference between a Will and a Trust
- Living will — Living will provides directions for the event of your incapacity.
- Powers of attorney — Power of attorney allows someone else step into your shoes and act on your behalf while you are still alive. Brooklyn top estate planning lawyer can help you draft proper power of attorney before your loved one becomes incapacitated and can no longer act for himself.
- Health care proxies — this document helps you appoint one as his or her health care representative in the event of medical incapacity.
- Guardianship — If you have small children Brooklyn estate planning attorney can help you designate a representative who will take care of your minor children in the event of your death.
Additional Trusts and Estate Articles:
Types of Trusts:
Other Trust and Estate Documents:
Estate planning help you can trust
Estate planning lawyer Inna Fershteyn can help your family with their asset protection needs to make sure your estate passes directly to your loved once. To lear more about our estate planning services please call The law office of Inna Fershteyn at 718-333-2394 or email us for consultation today.